Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mad Dog Tannon

Hello from Blacksburg!

Hank Steinbrenner is officially the largest turd in the world. Steinbrenner thinks that the DH has been around since the 1800's, due to this incident. I mean, he thinks the NL is to blame? I think it's such garbage that he thinks pitchers should not have to hit and run the bases. The AL is a wussy league.

Congrats to Tiger on his 14th Major. I think that was one of the greatest finishes I've ever seen in a sport.

My Kobe Bryant jersey should be here today. I have to take Josh Rubin to work though at 1 and I really hope that it doesn't come while I'm taking him. That would be the worst. I'm going to leave a post it note on the door in case the FedEx guy/girl comes.

The Mets organization is hilarious right now. Who fires someone at midnight on a road trip? Real classy Mets.

That's all for now, more to come later today after my jersey comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(that's the) WORST!!