Anyways, I just kinda feel bad for him after what happened this year. He's a great player and doesn't deserve what happened in New York.
So this is the first year I've really been watching the NBA. It's been so awesome. Especially with how the west worked out and the Hawks taking the Celtics to a game seven. I actually ran into Josh Childress at Lenox Mall a few weeks ago. I said "good season" to him and he told me "thanks." It was awesome. I like his style of play, he can drive and shoot deep. He's a great sixth man and he's my girlfriend's favorite player.
So I lost my girlfriend's keys last night. She let me borrow her keys so I could go scan a document during halftime of Game 2. I scanned it and then went to Kroger. My mom called (which is like having Mrs. Seinfeld as a mother) and she told me I didn't click attach when I e-mailed the scanned document. So I went back over and re-sent the document correctly to my mom. I went home to watch Game 2's second half. In the morning, she told me she couldn't find her keys and I looked all over for them and I couldn't find them so I had to drive her to class in Roanoke, VA at 8am. I cam back and found the keys in a grocery bag from Kroger. I forgot that I had put them in there because I just had too much stuff to carry. What an ordeal.
By the way, Kobe Bryant was pulling Michael Jordan-esque stuff last night. The only thing is that I wish Kobe had taken that 3 instead of Vujacic. That would have put the lid on the jar for the night. It would have been a game to remember. Instead it just looks like the Celtics won the game they should have to all the people reading the papers the next morning. Well, poop, I think Kobe will dominate the next 3 in LA and will win 1 in Boston, probably game 7. I mean people seem to think the Celtics will win, but don't they remember that this is the same team that was taken to game 7 against the Hawks?? I mean, we're talking about the L.A. Lakers, not the Hawks now. I think it's too much for Doc Rivers to handle, I mean he looked like a deer in headlights combined with Stryker trying to land that plane at the end of Airplane.
Well I hope you enjoyed my first post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Go Lakers!
3 comments:
thats dope, lol crazy mikeross forgetting the keys
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog
the whole key thing sounds more like a meltdown than an ordeal though
the key thing was a HUGE meltdown. Thank goodness that my test that day wasn't until 2pm. I had a test the next day at 9am, and if he had lost them then...I would've run train on him. grrrrrrrr.
Post a Comment