Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coca-Cola

I was at Dairy Queen the other day looking for a mid-day snack.  I felt kind of bad going up to the counter to have them make me something because it definitely did not look like they wanted to be there.  Anyways, I ordered a chili cheese dog and the cashier asks me, "Is that with chili and cheese only?"  FOR REAL???  What is this?  No I want a chili cheese dog but with peppers and gravy only.

So I noticed Coca-Cola has come out with new bottle caps that use less plastic.  I think that's awesome and a great example of resource conservation.  Chermak would be proud.

I bought a candle from Target that's mango scented but it doesn't smell when I light it.

I made s'mores the other night at a lake house.  I'm really glad that I saw the Sandlot.

I'M GOING WITH JERK STORE!!!  JERK STORE IS THE LINE!!!  JERK STORE!!!


So Kobe put up 36 last night.  That's unreal.  I mean, this guy does it all.  The ball just pops out of his hands like it's on a spring and finds the basket.  He only missed 5 shots all night, 1 was a 3-pointer.  Watching him is too much to handle sometimes.  I'm also having a hard time dealing with it being the finals.  I mean every little thing matters.  There is so much pressure on these guys.   How do they handle it?  It's way too much to handle sometimes.  I have to avert my eyes or walk away from the tv as if I've found the lost ark.  Every pass and every shot is so important.  I like the way the triangle offense is run.  If you can move the ball quickly it can be so effective.  Jackson loves the triangle.  


No comments: