Monday, June 23, 2008

The Cone of Silence

I apologize for not updating in such a while.

So the Lakers lost in the finals. I am really happy for the players on the Celtics, I just wish they all did it for a different team. I hate that we're seeing a glory decade for boston sports. ew. I do have a Kobe jersey now and it is the tits. It's a swingman.

I am really really looking forward to the Hawks season next year. I think they will get the 5 seed in the East Playoffs.

I saw Get Smart. Great movie. You definitely will get your money's worth. Also, I would like to endorse "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."

I had a good weekend. Josh Rubin's dad and turd brother were in town. One time, Josh's dad came downstairs in his underwear. It was hilarious.

**New Section** Hate and Like with Mike

I had a pretty good weekend. People came to visit me and we had a lot of fun. I went tubing in the New River again but it was a little chillier than last time. I saw people smoking cigarettes while they were in their tubes and I was thinking that they were probably just going to flick the butt into the water. I know it is presumptuous of me without actually seeing the people dispose of it. But this makes me sick, I do not want to float by cigarette butts while trying to enjoy nature for an hour. That really gripes me.

Foam soap is great. You can get it at Bath and Body Works. It comes in a hand pump bottle. It is far superior to bar soap because A. No one else has used it, B. If you want to wash your hands right after someone else, it's not already wet and a mess on the soapdish, and C. it does not take nearly as long to get a decent lather. It is superior to liquid soap as well because it is not as drippy and you do not have to worry about getting some up on that top part of the sink, you know, where the water does not touch. That is what I really like.

Thanks for reading! More posts to come soon!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

mikeross, you are too funny. but i agree, foam soap from bath and body works is wonderful. so are the celtics.

i wish i could have gone tubing with you all! miss you guys! come visit meeeee!